This is the official documentation that explains how to use and configure VoiceOver, the screen reader that is available in every Apple product. Although there are many common features, using VoiceOver on each product requires slightly different knowledge. Therefore, Apple provides a guide for every platform it can be used on.
Manuals are broken down into different chapters, and cover introductory concepts to get you started as well as the most advanced features and customizations available. For each manual a “reasonable” entry point to get you started will be linked, but be sure do read the pages that follow them to avoid missing very useful information!
- Turn on and Practice VoiceOver on iPhone
- Turn on and Practice VoiceOver on iPad
- VoiceOver User Guide for Mac
- Use VoiceOver on Apple TV
- Use VoiceOver on Apple Watch